Jiv Sport

Air T-Shirt JivSport

CHF 59.00
Short-sleeved shirt from the Heart Collection in super soft 90% recycled polyester and the remaining 10% in spandex, for a better fit. Three pastel colours, a soft shape, and matching elasticated side mesh, make it versatile for various sports uses, which can be combined with HELI leggings.

You may also like

Recently viewed